The DSI Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by iShares. This ETF provides exposure to US Equities.
It is built to track an index: MSCI KLD 400 Social Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social ETF
- ISIN: US4642885705
- Currency: USD
- Provider: iShares
- Expense Ratio: 0.25%
- Inception: November 14, 2006
- Index Tracked: MSCI KLD 400 Social Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing