The FLCA Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by Franklin Templeton. This ETF provides exposure to Large and Mid-Cap Canadian Equities.
It is built to track an index: FTSE Canada RIC Capped Net Tax Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: Franklin FTSE Canada ETF
- ISIN: US35473P8279
- Currency: USD
- Provider: Franklin Templeton
- Expense Ratio: 0.09%
- Inception: November 2, 2017
- Index Tracked: FTSE Canada RIC Capped Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: Canada
- Dividend Policy: Distributing