The FLJP Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by Franklin Templeton. This ETF provides exposure to Large and Mid-Cap Japanese Equities.
It is built to track an index: FTSE Japan RIC Capped Net Tax Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
- Full Name: Franklin FTSE Japan ETF
- ISIN: US35473P7446
- Currency: USD
- Provider: Franklin Templeton
- Expense Ratio: 0.09%
- Inception: November 2, 2017
- Index Tracked: FTSE Japan RIC Capped Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: Japan
- Dividend Policy: Distributing