The NERD Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by Roundhill Investments. This ETF provides exposure to Global Equities.
It is built to track an index: Nasdaq CTA Global Video Games Software Gross Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: Roundhill Video Games ETF
- ISIN: US53656F7069
- Currency: USD
- Provider: Roundhill Investments
- Expense Ratio: 0.5%
- Inception: December 31, 2018
- Index Tracked: Nasdaq CTA Global Video Games Software Gross Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: World
- Dividend Policy: Distributing