- Full Name: Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- ISIN: US8085247976
- Currency: USD
- Provider: Schwab ETFs
- Expense Ratio: 0.06%
- Inception: October 20, 2011
- Index Tracked: Dow Jones U.S. Dividend 100 Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing
The SCHD Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by Schwab ETFs. This ETF provides exposure to Fundamentally Weighted Large Cap US Equities.
It is built to track an index: Dow Jones U.S. Dividend 100 Total Return Index. This EhTF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.