- Full Name: SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- ISIN: US78464A7634
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.35%
- Inception: November 8, 2005
- Index Tracked: S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing
The SDY Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to Fundamentally Weighted US Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.