- Full Name: SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- ISIN: SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.07%
- Inception: October 21, 2015
- Index Tracked: S&P 500 High Dividend Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing
The SPYD Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to Equally Weighted Large Cap US Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P 500 High Dividend Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.