- Full Name: ProShares Russell U.S. Dividend Growers ETF
- ISIN: US74347G5071
- Currency: USD
- Provider: ProShares
- Expense Ratio: 0.35%
- Inception: November 5, 2019
- Index Tracked: Russell 3000 Dividend Elite Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing
The TMDV Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by ProShares. This ETF provides exposure to Equally Weighted US Equities.
It is built to track an index: Russell 3000 Dividend Elite GTR Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.