- Full Name: The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- ISIN: US81369Y5069
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.1%
- Inception: December 16, 1998
- Index Tracked: S&P Energy Select Sector Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing
The XLE Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to US Energy Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P Energy Select Sector Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.