The XLK Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to US Information Technology Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P Technology Select Sector Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: The Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- ISIN: US81369Y8030
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.1%
- Inception: December 16, 1998
- Index Tracked: S&P Technology Select Sector Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing