The XLRE Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to Large Cap US Real Estate Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P Real Estate Select Sector Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: The Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund
- ISIN: US81369Y8600
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.1%
- Inception: October 7, 2015
- Index Tracked: S&P Real Estate Select Sector Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing