The XLY Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is provided by SPDR. This ETF provides exposure to US Consumer Discretionary Equities.
It is built to track an index: S&P Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Total Return Index. This ETF provides physical exposure, by owning its shares you earn the return of the securities composing the index (as the ETF holds them directly).
This share class generates a stream of income by distributing dividends.
- Full Name: The Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- ISIN: US81369Y4070
- Currency: USD
- Provider: SPDR
- Expense Ratio: 0.1%
- Inception: December 16, 1998
- Index Tracked: S&P Consumer Discretionary Select Sector Index
- Asset Class: Stocks
- Region Focus: United States
- Dividend Policy: Distributing