Barclays is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company also dealing with personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Barclays has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the UK100 Index.
- The group’s activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company’s share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.