C.H. Robinson is a top-tier non-asset-based third-party logistics provider with a significant focus on domestic freight brokerage (about 60% of 2022 net revenue), which reflects mostly truck brokerage but also rail intermodal. Additionally, the firm operates a large air and ocean forwarding division (30%), which has grown organically and via tuck-in acquisitions over the years. The remainder of revenue consists of the European truck-brokerage division, transportation management services, and a legacy produce-sourcing operation.
- Company Name: C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US12541W2098
- Listing Date: October 15, 1997
- Industry: Air Freight & Logistics / Industrials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast