In its core uniform and facility services unit (79% of sales), Cintas provides uniform rental programs to businesses across the size spectrum, mostly in North America. The firm is by far the largest provider in the industry. Facilities products generally include the rental and sale of entrance mat, mops, shop towels, hand sanitizers, and restroom supplies. Cintas also runs a first aid and safety services business (11% of sales), a fire protection services business (6% of sales), and a uniform direct sales business (4% of sales).
- Company Name: Cintas Corporation
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US1729081059
- Listing Date: August 18, 1983
- Industry: Commercial Services / Industrials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast