Lincoln Electric is a leading manufacturer of welding, cutting, and brazing products. The firm’s portfolio of products includes arc-welding solutions, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting systems, and brazing and soldering alloys, as well as automation solutions. Lincoln Electric serves clients in the general fabrication, heavy industries, automotive, construction, shipbuilding, energy and process industries, among other end markets. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln Electric has operations in 19 countries and has 11,000 employees worldwide. The company generated roughly $3.2 billion in sales and $479 million in adjusted operating income in 2021.
- Company Name: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US5339001068
- Listing Date: June 15, 1995
- Industry: Industrials / Machinery
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast