PepsiCo, Inc. is a global food and beverage company.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts’ various estimates, the group’s business visibility is good.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 25.63 times its 2022 earnings per share.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.