Archer-Daniels Midland is a major processor of oilseeds, corn, wheat, and other agricultural commodities. Additionally, the company owns an extensive network of logistical assets to store and transport crops around the globe. ADM also runs a nutrition business that focuses on both human and animal ingredients. The company is also a large producer of corn-based sweeteners, starches, and ethanol.
- Company Name: Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US0394831020
- Listing Date: December 24, 1924
- Industry: Consumer Staples / Food Products
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast