Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company and a financial holding company. The Company is a financial institution, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, institutional investors, corporations and governments with a range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- There is high visibility into the group’s activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
No significant weakness