Franklin Resources provides investment services for individual and institutional investors. At the end of April 2022, Franklin had $1.456 trillion in managed assets, composed primarily of equity (32%), fixed-income (39%), multi-asset/balanced (10%) funds, alternatives (15%) and money market funds (4%). Distribution tends to be weighted more toward retail investors (52% of AUM) investors, as opposed to institutional (46%) and high-net-worth (2%) clients. Franklin is also one of the more global firms of the U.S.-based asset managers we cover, with more than 35% of its AUM invested in global/international strategies and 25% of managed assets sourced from clients domiciled outside the United States.
- Company Name: Franklin Resources, Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US3546131018
- Listing Date: July 1, 1971
- Industry: Asset Management / Financials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast