Citigroup is a global financial services company doing business in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Citigroup’s operations are organized into two primary segments: the global consumer banking segment and the institutional clients group. The bank’s primary operations are cross-border banking needs for multinational corporates, investment banking and trading, and credit card services in the United States.
- Company Name: Citigroup Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US1729674242
- Listing Date: October 31, 1986
- Industry: Banks / Financials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast