Donaldson is a leading manufacturer of filtration systems and replacement parts (including air filtration systems, liquid filtration systems, and dust, fume, and mist collectors). The company serves a diverse range of end markets, including construction, mining, agriculture, truck, and industrial. Its business is organized into two segments: engine products and industrial products. Donaldson generated approximately $3.3 billion in revenue and $444 million in operating income in its fiscal 2022.
- Company Name: Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US2576511099
- Listing Date: January 1, 1987
- Industry: Industrials / Machinery
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast