Illinois Tool Works is a diversified global manufacturer that produces specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related services. The firm operates 87 global divisions through seven distinct operating segments: automotive OEM, construction products, food equipment, specialty products, test/measurement and electronics, polymers and fluids, and welding. About half of its revenue comes from its operations in North America, with the remainder originating from international markets. ITW takes a bottom-up and decentralized approach to portfolio management, with the exception that each segment must apply its 80/20 operating process modeled on the Pareto principle.
- Company Name: Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US4523081093
- Listing Date: March 13, 1973
- Industry: Industrials / Machinery
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast