Lockheed Martin is the largest defense contractor globally and has dominated the Western market for high-end fighter aircraft since the F-35 program was awarded in 2001. Lockheed’s largest segment is aeronautics, which is dominated by the massive F-35 program. Lockheed’s remaining segments are rotary and mission systems, which is mainly the Sikorsky helicopter business; missiles and fire control, which creates missiles and missile defense systems; and space systems, which produces satellites and receives equity income from the United Launch Alliance joint venture.
- Company Name: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US5398301094
- Listing Date: October 11, 1961
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense / Industrials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast