Since its founding in 1837, Procter & Gamble has become one of the world’s largest consumer product manufacturers, generating more than $75 billion in annual sales. It operates with a lineup of leading brands, including 21 that generate more than $1 billion each in annual global sales, such as Tide laundry detergent, Charmin toilet paper, Pantene shampoo, and Pampers diapers. P&G sold its last remaining food brand, Pringles, to Kellogg in calendar 2012. Sales outside its home turf represent around 55% of the firm’s consolidated total, with around one third coming from emerging markets.
- Company Name: The Procter & Gamble Company
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US7427181091
- Listing Date: March 22, 1950
- Industry: Consumer Staples / Household/Personal Products
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast