J.M. Smucker is a packaged food company that primarily operates in the U.S. retail channel (87% of fiscal 2022 revenue), but also in U.S. food-service (7%), and international (6%). Its largest segment is pet food and treats (36% of 2022 revenue), with popular brands such as Milk-Bone, Meow Mix, 9Lives, Kibbles ‘n Bits, Nature’s Recipe, and Rachael Ray Nutrish. Its second-largest category is coffee (35% across channels) with the number-two brand Folgers and number-six Dunkin’. Other large categories are peanut butter (10%), with number-one Jif, fruit spreads (5%) with number-one Smucker’s, and frozen hand-held foods (6%) with number-one Uncrustables.
- Company Name: The J. M. Smucker Company
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US8326964058
- Listing Date: October 20, 1965
- Industry: Consumer Staples / Food Products
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast