Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the combination of BB&T and SunTrust. Truist is a regional bank with a presence primarily in the Southeastern United States. In addition to commercial banking, retail banking, and investment banking operations, the company operates several nonbank segments, the primary one being its insurance brokerage business.
- Company Name: Truist Financial Corporation
- Country/Region: United States
- ISIN: US89832Q1094
- Listing Date: November 5, 1985
- Industry: Banks / Financials
- Useful Links: History | News | Dividends | Earnings | Forecast